First of all, I would like to wish everyone a happy 2017! Second, I’ve recently managed to get some more work done on Letter for Mimi 3, and was able to capture this in a short 1080p video. The video above shows the monster tubes in the battle layout and the changes made to the […]
A short battle sequence for Letter for Mimi 3. I am redesigning the whole game since the battle engine was not planned very well in the previous attempt. For now I want to have a solid and working battle engine, and then add the rest of the gameplay (the adventure part) to it.
This video shows a short battle and a flash effect for my upcoming game Letter for Mimi 3.
Getting used to Phaser takes a lot of time, and while I am programming the game I am discovering better practices for style and coding, so I might need to start refactoring soon. I have made a list of features that I want to implement in Letter for Mimi 3, one of which includes multiplayer […]
I have been working on the battle system, which can be seen in the screenshot above. The mock-ups I made earlier have been incorporated in the design.
Revised the mockup I made earlier.
Another mockup, this one is based on monsters fighting instead of the players’ sprites. Monster sprites are from the DawnLike set.