kcnhgames.com header

Letter for Mimi 3 – wip #6

This video might seem a bit different than the previous one because I have restarted the project in HaxeFlixel instead of Phaser. The choice was made because it should be easy to target both the web and native platforms using HaxeFlixel instead of Phaser, which is only focused on the web. Haxe(Flixel) uses a syntax much like Actionscript 3, so I got used to it quite fast.

For now I will focus on getting a battle engine running once again. As can be seen in the video, there is still a long way to go but the basics are there.

This entry was posted in Game development and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.


Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *

*
*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>